Thursday 17 January 2008

Buttocks

Another photo in my occasional series of fellow bike travellers (or commuters, as they may prefer to be known as).

I snapped this guy as he was idling around the Bay. It was blowing a gale, so I tucked in behind him for 30 seconds, thinking that he could shield me for a bit. But he was barely crawling along, so I showed him my bottom instead.



These commuter bikes have small diameter wheels. I'm not sure what that's supposed to achieve - greater stability perhaps, or a smaller overall sized bike? Something that will squeeze into the boot of the car?

I am pleased to see that he is wearing a high-vis shirt. I'm very glad of anything that will stop my fellow bikers from being knocked over by a car, and getting the, "Sorry, didn't see you mate" treatment.

No comments: