From 18 July:
- 434 Great North Road ABBOTSFORD $700 - deposit taken
- 85 Renwick Street DRUMMOYNE $750 - still available
- 9a Wrights Road DRUMMOYNE $780 - still available
- 30 Preston Avenue FIVE DOCK $800 - still available
- 9 Coralie Street WAREEMBA $800 - gone, but first appeared on 19 June for $900, then dropped on 4 July to $850. It took a drop in rent of $100 per week, and over a month, to move this property.
- 20 Thornley Street DRUMMOYNE $900 - still available
- 6 Shackel Avenue CONCORD $950 - still available, and according to Google cache, it has been around since 26 May. That's now two whole months on the market, meaning the owner has lost $7,600 in rent. You have to wonder how long they'll hold out at this price.
- 32 Polding Street DRUMMOYNE $1,000- still available
- 7 Burnell Street DRUMMOYNE $1,000- gone, but an ad for it appears in Google cache on 6 July.
- 32 Barton Avenue HABERFIELD $1,000 - still available, but interesting to note that back on 18 June, it was listed at $670 per week. Something odd going on here.
- 41 Barton Avenue HABERFIELD $1,000- gone
We're constantly told that the rental market around here is as tight as a fish's you know what. Well, it might be competitive in the sub-$650 zone, but above that, it seems as soft as gellato left out on a hot summers day.
New appearances this week:
- 3 Norman St FIVE DOCK - $1,000
- 18 Fitzroy CROYDON - $900
- 51 Macnamara Ave CONCORD - $750
- 31 KINGS ROAD FIVE DOCK - $750