Thursday 2 April 2009

Shameless plug

Righto, we now travel from one end of the BOAB spectrum of interests to the other.

Did you know that I am interested in crochet?

Yes, that might come as a surprise to many, but I am hot for crochet. Totally hot.

Which is why I am directing you to follow this link to an opportunity to win a beautiful hand crafted scarf that was made by a friend of mine. And although she has young kids, I am sure that no children were exploited in the making of this object d'art, unless you count torturing them with embarrassment whilst doing a bit of crocheting in public at their sports events.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love it when you stoop to shameless cash for comments. Or in this case - a chance at winning a beautiful hand-crocheted scarf (for J I presume).