Tuesday 8 December 2009

Stupid twat

Nothing annoys me more than a cyclist acting like a stupid twat. Check out this hipster in the yellow brackets - he's about to execute a remarkably stupid manouvere by riding down the wrong side of the street and then taking to the footpath - all in order to gain a few seconds on someone like me.


Here he goes - he's gone hard right and he's about to go down the road the wrong way, oblivious to traffic coming up the hill. No wonder motorists get shitty.


He's hard to see against the dark background, but trust me, he's in that yellow box.


And here comes a taxi the other way - and the driver jumped in shock when he saw the cyclist heading his way.


The driver of this car turning right was not expecting a cyclist to be riding on the wrong side of the road, so they turned without glancing to their right (who would?) and almost collected the bloody idiot as he careened down the road.


Here's our least favourite twat on the footpath on the wrong side of the road.


Twat then jumps off the footpath and tries to edge in front of me as we approach the Anzac Bridge on-ramp.


I slowed down for the Stop sign and the errant pedestrian, but our twat just bored through without regard for the pedestrian or cars that might be coming up the hill from the left.

Of course as soon as we got onto the on-ramp, he changed down into a low gear and pedalled like a girl. I was 30 metres in front of him by the time we made it onto the bridge proper. By the time I made the crest, twat was miles behind.

It just goes to show that fitness, strength and stamina will burn off most twats any day of the week. It would not surprise me to see twat under a bus one day. Sympathy - zero.

4 comments:

NutellaonToast said...

I like that you use the word twat so much. It makes for highly entertaining reading.

mono99099 said...

this is one of the best blogs i've ever seen.

John said...

yes, I think this is one of the best blogs I've seen. I think.

5G and Inoculation The Raw Truth said...

Twat of the month A twat on wheels http://twatwatcher.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/twats-on-wheels.html