Saturday 8 September 2007

Departing APEC

Why is it that even in the midst of a protest that is ostensibly about global warming, and thus using transport that doesn't guzzle petrol, there are always fucking fuckwits that stand in the cycle lane? I fucking hate these people. I purposely took this photo with the stencil of the bike on the road clearly visible. If people are too fucking idiotic to watch where they are going and their brains are unable to process the fact that they are standing somewhere stupid, then they all deserve to be run over by a bio-diesel powered bus.

I generally try to clip these dickheads on the arse with the tip of my handlebars as I go burning past them. The yelps of shock and pain are always a pleasure to listen to.



The only vehicles whose presence made sense to me - something for sucking grease out of grease traps. This should have been used to extract the crap from between the ears of some of the people in the park. Unforunately, it doesn't seem to have been cranked up at all.



I used to ride down this street in the mornings on the way to work. It would be wall to wall with buses, maniac taxis, off-their-nut courier vans and idiots who had become lost in the city.

Look at it today. You could fire canister shot down this boulevarde and not hurt a fly.



Barricades. Check out these barricades. I went through a number of these today. I'd like to know if this is the type of barricade that the Chaser convoy was allowed through, or whether it was the more serious type of 2.8m tall barrier that they got through. It really isn't much of an issue if they got through this.



I was held up getting over the bridge at Darling Harbour. The bastard in charge of it decided to open it up for no good reason. It's one of those old bridges that rotates around when it opens up to allow boats through.

I stuck my head over the side of the bridge and the only thing that went through was a low flying seagull. Buggered if I know why they opened it up.

At least the monorail could still get across.

No comments: