Saturday 8 September 2007

APEC nutbag

This is only the second video that I have posted to my blog, so bear with me if it is rubbish.

Although this video is of a complete fruitloop - someone that is clearly off their nut on drugs, they are not totally representative of those that turned up today. I'd say the crowd was 10% insane, 90% close to normal. The media of course concentrates on the fruitbats, who are really just a bunch of serial exhibitionists. If they weren't turning up at rallies in stupid outfits and prancing in front of the cameras, they'd be standing outside kindergartens in raincoats flashing kiddies. Or nuns.

Whilst the fruitbats are not representative of those that attend, they are representative of those that organise these things and speak. The people standing on the speakers truck today were a collection of... I don't know what. They must have popped through a wormhole from a parallel universe, because I certainly don't recognise the world that they inhabit.

The only speaker that I listened to though reminded me very much of the person in this video. It could have even been the person shown here, but I doubt it. This nutbag is much more coherent, lucid and has obviously put more thought into their arguments.


No comments: