Tuesday 24 July 2007

Yellow snot

I had the strangest experience today of blowing out yellow snot.

I've blown out bright green snot whilst in the depths of the flu.

I've blown out red snot after a blood nose.

I've blown out black snot after working in a shed full of charcoal.

I've blown out brown snot after working in sheep yards.

I've blown out white snot after spending a lot of time driving in limestone country with no windscreen.

But I've never blown out yellow snot. It was almost bronze. I was so amazed, I stopped blowing my nose for fear that my brain fluid was leaking out. It was most bizarre.

It happened after going for a reasonable ride on a cold day, and I've had the flu for months, so I might have finally burst some horrible pus filled sack in my nasal cavity and this was the result.

Either that, or the dust at the building sites at Rhodes contains some nasty stuff.

Stay tuned for more snot news tomorrow.

1 comment:

Shanadeen said...

That's indicative of an infection in your mucus lining. Try neti pot to get it out.