Wednesday 11 July 2007

Can anyone tell me the height of the ANZAC Bridge?

I want to know how high the top part of the deck of the ANZAC Bridge is above sea level. Not the height of the towers - the deck that the cars drive on.

The reason is that I want to get an idea of how high I climb each time I ride into town. I start on a hill, go down to water level, then climb a steep hill, drop into a valley and then climb onto the ANZAC Bridge.

I have tried googling it and can't find a single link that provides any technical info on the bridge.

I think I am just going to have to put my GPS in my pocket (when it arrives), ride to the top of the bridge and take a measurement.

I thought the internet was supposed to have the answer to everything?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

60 meters or 198 feet

Anonymous said...

if you fell of it it would be unlikely you would surive