Tuesday 14 December 2010

Tuesday photos

Not such an early start today - and when I did get going, this bloke blasted past me. Bastard - and all dressed up in his team kit too. (Commuters as a rule seem to avoid wearing jerseys and knicks in the colours of say Lance Armstrong).


Trundling up a long hill on a laid back bike. It's nice to know that not only could I blast past her on the up hill, but I could do it one handed whilst taking a photo surreptitiously.

Passing cyclists under a canopy of green.

Interesting helmet - a construction worker heading home. He's wearing his work helmet, not a bike helmet. He was wobbling a lot too - I found that he was eating a Picnic as I went past, which explained the one handed bike riding.

Another pair heading home. Surprisingly large number of bikes about in the middle of the afternoon (I left work early).

No comments: