Monday 24 November 2008

I mechanic

I ran my blog through the Typealyzer and discovered that I am a "mechanic", of the ISTP variety.

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.
Fascinating stuff.

Maybe I'll go light a fire and put it out.

Funnily enough, most of the blogs that I read are in the same category, or ISTJ, the Duty Fulfillers.

The responsible and hardworking type. They are especially attuned to the details of life and are careful about getting the facts right. Conservative by nature they are often reluctant to take any risks whatsoever.

The Duty Fulfillers are happy to be let alone and to be able to work int heir own pace. They know what they have to do and how to do it.

I should try it with some lefty websites and see what it says. I can guess:

You are gay. Not in a homosexual way, but in a louche, lying around the house doing nothing all day kind of way, expecting other people to grow your food, fix your house and solve your problems kind of way. You are soft, weak and useless. Your most fervent wish is to be reincarnated as a garden ornament, since they sit around all day looking pretty and doing fuck all.

Please stop whining. No one cares.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I had a blog how your little old typealizer would categorise it. Care to take a guess?

Hmm, maybe I'll go light a fire. Want to put it out?

Saphire McBoo