Tuesday 17 April 2007

Twat

Got passed by a loud Lancer this afternoon with the license plate of "WLD 7OY", or "wild toy".

It was anything but wild. It was a bog standard Lancer with an exhaust can the size of a kitchen bin lid.

I really wanted to pull up alongside him and spread my thumb and forefinger about an inch wide and say, "This big mate, it's this big".

Second tool of the evening was spotted in Drummoyne, when a young lady P Plater blasted through a stop sign next to me and proceeded to tail gate the car in front all the way up the street. The street had a speed hump about every 50 yards, and she religiously tailgated all the way up the street over every speed hump. All the guy in front had to do was slow down a bit more than usual for a speed hump and she would have been right up his bum.

Funnily enough, this was going uphill, and I was trundling up in low gear, taking it easy, and I still got to the top of the hill just after she did. Again, I felt like telling her that tailgating was not a good idea, especially considering that the side of her very new silver Peugot was a mass of scratches - clearly she had rubbed up against something fairly solid in the recent past. But she looked like the kind of idiot driver that would run me over if I tried to give her some advice, so I steered clear and thankfully she drove off in the opposite direction. Some people are just idiots.

I need a helmet cam to capture a few of them.

No comments: