Sunday 26 June 2011

Trick cyclist


I was zipping along a path when out of the corner of my eye, I saw a unicyclist on a parallel path - I only saw him for an instant, as a fence got in the way, but as I don't see many unicyclists around, I thought I'd chase him and have a quick look.

That almost ended in disaster - unicycles don't travel that quickly, and I came up behind him pretty quickly. He lost control and came off, and I almost turned him into a bike rack. By that, I mean he was bending over as he fell of, and I nearly rammed my front wheel between his bum cheeks.

2 comments:

Col. Milquetoast said...

Having watched CSI I've learned that if you press the enhance button on the computer it can bring out audio someone tried to suppress.

What's the word on the street about unicycle lanes for those one wheeled bastards using your pavement?

Boy on a bike said...

Ha ha ha - that's excellent. You missed the bit though where I yelled "FUCK!" as I swerved and nearly went into the power pole.