Monday 13 June 2011

Lesson for old codgers in how to add captions

Add caption

The new Blogger editor has some nifty add-ons that I only just noticed recently. The first is the ability to add captions to pictures. When you click on a picture, it allows you to resize the picture, change how it is justified and add a caption. That's the red box at the top.

I noticed today a "location" button as well - it allows you to map the location of the post. I think it only works for the entire post, not for individual photos (which is a pain, since I take photos all along my rides). Still, it's getting better all the time (or should that be, "more intrusive"?)

3 comments:

kae said...

I haven't been able to upload any photos today, don't know why. But it's a pain in the bum.

1735099 said...

BOAB
I hope that old codger is grateful.....

Assignment Help said...

Thanks for another informative site. Where else could i get that type of information, written in such a perfect way. I have a project that i am just now working on, and I've been on the lookout for such information
Assignment Help Sydney