This my original sample, taken 4 weeks ago. Here's progress:
- 434 Great North Road ABBOTSFORD $700 - deposit taken last week, but still on the market - appears to have finally moved off the market.
- 85 Renwick Street DRUMMOYNE $750 - still available after 3 weeks
- 9a Wrights Road DRUMMOYNE $780 - still available after 3 weeks
- 30 Preston Avenue FIVE DOCK $800 - still available after 2 weeks, dropped to $780 - that appears to have done the trick, it is no longer listed
- 20 Thornley Street DRUMMOYNE $900 - still available after 3 weeks
- 6 Shackel Avenue CONCORD $950 - still available, and according to Google cache, it has been around since 26 May. That's now two whole months on the market, meaning the owner has lost $7,600 in rent. You have to wonder how long they'll hold out at this price.
- 32 Polding Street DRUMMOYNE $1,000- still available after 3 weeks
- 32 Barton Avenue HABERFIELD $1,000 - still available, but interesting to note that back on 18 June, it was listed at $670 per week. Something odd going on here.
This lot came on the market two weeks and are still available:
- 3 Norman St FIVE DOCK - $1,000, still there
- 18 Fitzroy CROYDON - $900, but dropped to $800 on 9 August. A $100 drop. Things aren't looking pretty when the price drops after one week by that much.
- 51 Macnamara Ave CONCORD - $750, no drop in price. The real estate agent says to "be quick". Ha ha.
- 31 KINGS ROAD FIVE DOCK - $750 - seems to have been rented
- 2 Budd St DRUMMOYNE - starting off at $900
- 688 Parramatta Road CROYDON - $770