Thursday 10 May 2007

Reconciliation

Reconciliation Australia launched a new ad campaign today. I knew that because my sister told me so.

I thought that was all very nice, until I saw who was in the ads. Michael bloody Caton. I think he is a turd. I would not make him a mouthpiece for anything. Except maybe genital herpes. As in spruiking the benefits of the disease, rather than a cure.

The last I saw of him (in the flesh) he was at Bondi encouraging people to protest against the proposed train line because it would encourage the rif-raf to visit Bondi and the rif-raf would wreck the lifestyle of the arty and famous (like him).

By rif-raf, I presume he meant blackfellas and Lebs. Not many of them living around Bondi. There are probably more eskimos living at Bondi than blackfellas.

Like I said, he wouldn't have been my first pick for this gig. Sorry sis.

No comments: