Sunday 11 November 2007

Parramatta is a urinal

Don't take my word for it. Just go out there and observe how the locals behave.

I have been to Paramatta twice this year by car. On both occasions, I have witnessed people pissing in public.

The first time was when I pulled up at a set of lights. A bloke jumped out of the car in front and proceeded to wee all over the road. The lights changed, he kept on pissing, and I just sat there quietly and waited for it to be over. No sense in trying to take on the four drunks in that car.

It's not like it was a quiet back street. It was a major intersection with 3 lanes or more in each direction.

Today, I stopped at another set of lights outside the Albion Hotel. Two young boys were standing at the fence with their pants down, having a piss into the garden surrounding the hotel. Just as the lights changed, Mum busted them.

I laughed all the way home.

And people wonder why houses around here cost a lot more than houses out there. It's because people will pay huge amounts of money and go into debt up to their eyelids to stay the hell away from people like that.

No comments: