Tuesday 22 May 2007

Lego weapons

I posted last week about a furore in the media about Lego introducing a character with a big gun. Well, here are some pictures of Lego characters that we have around the house. Most of them are armed in one way or another.

The guy on the far left appears to have a black medium machine gun of some sort perched on his shoulder (terrible way to carry a machine gun - I always cringe when I see photos from Vietnam of Yanks carrying the M-60 that way). The Storm Trooper next to him has some sort of big, grey pistol.
Here are our two fellows in close up.















I think these two escaped from Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boatride, but given the size of those pistols, I wouldn't mess with them.
















These fellows appear to be carrying lengths of steel pipe, possibly in order to bash the two poofs seen above.









There's never a mad Prussian around when you need one. We also have another Stormtrooper, armed with a different pistola. I am not sure what the bloke next to him has - possibly a flame thrower?








This bloke appears to be carrying a double barrelled pistol. Quaint.














The bloke in the middle has two pistols.

I think that is enough of a demo. Give an 11 year old boy some toys, you can guarantee that most will soon be armed with something.

No comments: