Wednesday 16 May 2007

Cows

I like cows.

I like going on road trips and seeing cows.

I particularly like the black cows that look like they are wearing a white tuck-in-tummy belt.

I always appreciate it when J, junior and the monkey draw my attention to them on road trips by calling out "look - COWS". Ok, the monkey can't say cow yet but I can't wait until he does. I am trying to teach him to moo.

I have a couple of wooden craft cows stuck on my pc screen. These little wooden cows also have a friend which lives in the Disco. That way I can see a cow when I'm driving around town if it's been too long between road trips.




This cow is next to my speakers. I like to think this cow is reading my blog out into her microphone for all her bovine friends to hear.



Cows appreciate me.

They want me to eat them.

No comments: