I clicked on this one:
What is causing the rainfall declines over southern Australia - ozone, climate variability or climate change?
That took me to a site call the Indian Ocean Climate Initiative.
Interestingly enough, nothing at that site seems to have been updated since 2005. Check this graph out for instance - notice the data ends in 2005.
Check out the dates on these publications:
- Partners agree in principle on membership and mission for stage 2 of IOCI, Bulletin No. 1, 23 May 2003
- IOCI sets path to unravelling change in Region's climate, Bulletin No. 2, 21 August 2003
- Bright start reported for the second stage of IOCI's Climate Program, Bulletin No. 3, 5 December 2003
- 18th Panel Meeting sets agenda to broaden dialogue on climate change, Bulletin No. 4, 15 May 2004
- Large weather patterns and climate trend - Path to better understanding, Bulletin No. 5, 17 August 2004
- IOCI reports key findings of recent research into south-western climate, Bulletin No. 6, 15 August 2005