Where we deviated from Jamie:
- We didn't have hot coals ready, so we threw some firelighters and charcoal beads into the bucket, lit them up and waited until they got hot
- Don't use hexamine based firelighters - they taint the smoke
- Used a packet of hickory chips bought from the shop
- Used a cake rack instead of sticks to hold the smoked meat
- Put an old fashioned metal fly cover over the top, and then topped that with a wet tea towel
Dead easy - the main bit is getting a galvanised bucket from your local hardware store.