Wednesday 6 June 2012

Things you won't find me doing these days



Quite awesome what some of these guys can do, on and off the road.

Back when I was a teenager, and we didn't care about the things our parents bought us (like our bikes), I did race blokes on BMX bikes along bush tracks on my road bike. And we setup Evil Knievel type jumps as well, where one bloke would jump his bike over half a dozen of us lying on the ground in front of the jump. It was murder on the bikes. But since I barely weighed 60kg back then, I never remember any wheels breaking under the strain.

And we jousted at night on the bikes with burning rags dipped in metho on the end of broom sticks. Whilst wearing our safety thongs.

1 comment:

Minicapt said...

You might be interested:
http://www.wahoofitness.com/Products/Wahoo-Fitness-Wahoo-Blue-SC-Speed-and-Cadence-Sensor-for-iPhone-4S.asp

Cheers