Thursday 21 June 2012

Blasted flat camera batteries


I couldn't find the battery charger for my usual camera last night, so I took a different camera (same make, different model, slightly different sized battery). Yesterday, the battery in that camera was charged. This morning, when I came under the Harbour Bridge and saw the most spectacular sunrise, I discovered that it was flat. And I mean flat, flat, flat. It normally works if I take the battery out and put it back in again, but even that trick failed this morning. I was reduced to taking some fairly shocking quality pics with the phone. Phone cameras have come a long way, but they are still pretty useless in low light situations like this one. Pity - this photo totally fails to do the sunrise justice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's still a nice photo BoaB, I love the red glow on he harbour. I'm puzzled by your route in the morning. You go over the Pyrmont Bridge and down through Darling Harbour, why then do you go under the Harbour Bridge?

Do you take the Tattooed Lady to work? (you know, the "scenic route").

Boy on a bike said...

My most direct route is maybe half the distance of the route I actually take. I detour partly to avoid dangerously unsafe roads, partly to sweat more and partly for the views. It's hard to arrive upset at the office when you partake of this view every morning.