Monday 5 October 2009

Creative input needed

Help. I am suffering from writer's block. Normally, I could script something like this in 5 minutes (after 2 or 3 hours or drinking beer) - but the muse is just not working tonight. If you can think of some snappy lines to use, or some topics to tackle, I'd much appreciate it.

I think the muse is suffering because it took me all day to work through the technical gremlins that got in the way of producing a simple, 3 minute video. The fun I had with codecs - ugh.

My blog thing is too narrow to view this properly - I suggest you follow this link to Youtube and watch it in a wider screen.

4 comments:

Wand said...

Priceless! LOL! I had a really great laugh. Well done!

BTW, I was able to view it as an embedded video on your blog (but I do have a large widescreen monitor).

Margo's Maid said...

Hot dang, well done BOAB.

Unknown said...

Hey, superb job! Very funny.....

I only wish there was a version with the profanities deleted (%#*&@) so I could show some others here.

Chris said...

Bey just saw the new clip! Thanks for that BOAB, outstanding job!