Sunday 13 January 2008

Ooooo, nice tatoo

Took Monkey to the pool today. There we are, sitting at the last traffic light before the pool when a motorbike pulls up next to us. The rider is wearing shorts, and I can see that he has ink all up both legs and over both arms as well.

I didn't stare, as I didn't want him to rip my wing mirror off and smash my car up with it. He took off, and I hoped I wouldn't see him again.

We jump in the pool.

A new lifeguard turns up. It's the same guy.

I got a closer look at his leg, and noticed that he had "Psalm 91:1" on one of them.

It turns out that the Psalm says "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty."

Please note that is the first Psalm I have looked up. Ever. Probably not a bad thing to have on your leg if you ride a motorbike.

No comments: