Saturday 19 January 2008

Find the sign

Here is a stitched together shot of an intersection on a major bike route. When you come to this intersection, you have a choice of going left or right. If you ride like me (ie, with no map), then you generally rely on signs to point you in the right direction.



Many of my friends advocate using The Force in a situation like this, and that is exactly what I normally do, but I'd rather follow signs erected by the RTA rather than using The Force, which tends to be a bit unreliable with me.

If you like, you can click on the photo and see an enlarged version, and you can then play "hunt the sign" - like I did when I got there for the first time and had no idea which way to go.

I'd advise you not to play "hunt the sign" for too long, as there isn't one.

Good one, RTA.

You boneheads.

No comments: