Friday 15 December 2006

I can influence the media

I got really dark at the Sunrise program the other week over their "Cool the globe" stunt. I blasted off an email to them suggesting that they were an intensely hypocritical bunch of pricks as producing the show must produce more greenhouse gas than a small African country. I also suggested that Channel 7 could cut its emmissions by 25% by not broadcasting between midnight and 8am, which of course would get rid of 2/3 of the Sunrise show.

I spotted this article on their website today which proclaims that they are going to be the first gas friendly TV show in Australia.

I am so glad they took my suggestion to heart.

Now I am going to have to write to the CEO, posing as a concerned shareholder, asking what the purchase of all these carbon credits is going to do to the bottom line.

No comments: