Monday 10 October 2011

Monday photos


I was up so early this morning, I was sure I was going to be taking the most incredible dawn photos. Then I stuffed around for a long time, and missed the best part of the sunrise. Looking back, I have no idea what I did between waking up and leaving that consumed so much time.


One of those industrial/architecture shots that you find in big coffee table type books on architecture. Here, you get it for free. I was trying to get the sun rising behind the Centrepoint Tower.


I'm not sure that's any better.


Here's a photo I prepared earlier. I dug it out of the archives whilst perusing the photo albums tonight.


Some of those cars are almost as old as some of my regular readers. And I bet they're in better shape too.

3 comments:

cav said...

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Anonymous said...

Me, too!

kae said...

Meh.

Hey, I like the first shot! I watched the sunset here one day, taking photos of an orange orb sinking in the north west. (Bushfire smoke.)
It took less than 5 minutes for the sun to sink below the horizon. It doesn't take long to miss good shots.