Thursday 21 February 2008

The good, the bad and the ugly

The good - riding in to a beautiful sunrise against the backdrop of the city.






The bad - being held up by not one bus but two. It was not that long ago that A Current Affair was running stories of bikes holding up buses. Well, in my case, it is the other way around. Although there is a cycle lane on the inside, only the truly insane would try and use it to pass two buses on a windy road. For most of this section of the trip, their wheels were well and truly in my lane.



The ugly - after my "Venice" photos yesterday showing the Bay at low tide, all sorts of things have started to emerge from the ooze. Here is a rather ancient shopping trolley, looking a bit the worse for wear. I wonder if these things are going to walk out of the Bay one day, like zombies, and start to stalk the land. I hope they only eat other shopping trolleys.

No comments: