Sunday 2 December 2007

Goner

Ha! Busted, sucker! The rego on this clunker expired back in May, so I dobbed the car in this afternoon. More food for the crusher. There was another car with an expired rego just around the corner, but the locals didn't look too friendly, so I wasn't able to stop and grab a photo. It wouldn't surprise me, from looking



This is another potential victim. Couldn't find a rego sticker at all. Will have to go back and have a closer look later.



I hate unregistered cars because I dread the idea of people driving around without insurance. I was lucky when I was hit by a car - the driver had insurance, and I was on my way home, so I was covered by workers comp anyway. But if I get hit on a Sunday morning, the only person I can claim my medical bills etc from is the other driver, and if he isn't insured, I am up shit creek.

So I look for them and I photograph them and I dob them in, and I do it with a passion.

I also reckon that if you drive without valid registration, you probably drive like a fucking idiot too. I got hit by a "nice" driver at low speed. Hate to think what it would be like to be hit by a speeding idiot - especially one that didn't bother to stop.

No comments: